Black and White

For the first part of my life, almost all the art I created was black and white. I guess this allowed me to develop my technique. Because I didn't have to worry about colour I could concentrate on shapes and shading. I still love working in black and white.
Sometimes Black and White can have far more impact and emotion than a full colour piece...
if done right.
These are just a bunch of artworks for my exhibition, clients or for fun.
Photobucket
This is a small part of a bigger artwork. He is one of my Zombie soldiers. One of many in my legion of "Undead...SAS...Zombies!!"
Photobucket
This piece was done for my exibition in 2008. If you want a copy i'm selling prints on achive paper for $50. Email me if you interested.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: