The Story So Far...

I was genetically engineering by the status-quo as part of project PEN-FINGER. An insidious experiment with the intention of creating an enhanced spy unit to infiltrate and destroy any art rouges and graffiti crews. After escaping from there secret test facility in the foot hills of a Solomon Island rain forest; i was able to travel to Australia via close connections in Papua New Guinea. I made my home in Brisbane but they tracked me down. After a close escape I now have immersed myself in the Sydney underground. I work as an art mercenary. Hiring my art skills to those who need my help...I am The Diabolical Mr Sinister....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i just landed on your blog but i am going to add it to my blogroll. its oundss pretty cool and your images....JUST TOO SWEET!
Tske care man